re:DML:re:Bedliner scuffin` muh tailgate.

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 20:10:22 EDT

Thanks for the replies on this everybody.That sucker`s outta there.I
assume that a roll/spray-on liner will protect any areas that are
already scuffed from rusting? Anyone?....Anyone? How about protection
from the bed getting thumped and dented,etc? I can`t see how that kind
of liner could really protect the bed that much from impacts,unless you
apply the stuff to 1/4 inch thick! Come on,talk to me tell me sumpmm.You
know,I think we should use CB lingo on the DML."Uh......10/4 on that
scuffed bed,Kyle"."NEGATORY,Dester,you`re still too close,yeah,them hogs
are startin` to close up my sinuses".Sorta like that! Steve P.