Re: Site with the R/T pictures

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 21:10:53 EDT

Preacher wrote:

> [...]

Tasteless. I wonder what Canada ever did to that guy. I can see where
you might not agree with some of the rules (motorcycle helmets, handgun
registration, etc.) But really, if this sort of thing bothers you,
there's nothing that says you have to cross the border. Like everyone
in Utah told me "if you don't like the fact that our laws are based on
the Book of Mormon, then you can just leave." So I did.

I moved to Canada from the U.S. almost 3 years ago, and I've found most
Canadian people to be relatively friendly, inoffensive and easy going.
I guess that guy must have a bad experience or something.

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 239 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
hers: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 318 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black