Re: BOOG NEEDS HELP! Rear speakers suck!

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 18:46:53 EDT

Hey Boog!

If this amp is anything like the Infinity system in my buddy's Talon,
it's only a 2 channel amp so it only powers the 2 speakers.. most likely
the front 2. His only powers the rear speakers, so his system is
ridiculously unbalanced...

-mike d.

----> Clubless in Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! --->slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000 06:42:50 EDT Hemikota@aol.com writes:
> I even have the infinity sound system and they are barely audible! I
> bought
> some Rockford Fosgate FRC-1205's and they still dont put out any
> volume. I
> dont think it is a problem with the head unit, but with the amp. The
> front
> speakers rock! I was told the amp with the infinity speaker system
> is behind
> the glove box. What type of amp is it? Does anyone know if the rear
> speakers
> are even hooked up to this thing? Can they be hooked up? Or do I
> need to run
> another amp to power these. I am going to have the dealer look into
> it, but
> I can already hear those familiar words "thats normal".
> I dont know shit about these stereo systems, I am the type that
> usually
> listens to the engine rather than the stereo. But this is pissing
> me off!
> After all this is figured out, I will have some Infinity 5.25"
> bottom mount
> speakers for sale!
> Thanks!
> Boog