Re: RE: gen II lift?ATT: DAVE Kilian

From: brett burford (brettburford@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 15:28:38 EDT

Dave i saw the pictures of your dak, very sweet! how
happy are you w/ the TM lift? i am seriously
considering a swap to a dana 44 front end,with a 4
link /coil setup ala cherokee,or ram 4x4; the upside
being increased articulation, strength and the
downsides being loss of ifs ride quality and all the
fab work. have you had any problems with your kit?
have you ever "ramped it"?
Brett
93 rc 4x4 3.9 sport