Re: AC drip issue

From: Looper (davidalooper@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 15:38:27 EDT

The water is coming from the AC drainage pipe. It a
black tube coming from the firewall on the passengers
side. On mine its dripping water down behind a heat
shield then down the heat shields and on the exhaust.
My dealer said I should be about to turn it out but
I've been unable to accomplish it. But the way it
looks if I exhaust it it will just drip directly on
the exhaust.