Re: Legal?

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 10:40:14 EDT

Yes they can. It depends on the local laws. I know there are some places around me that don't allow campers,
boats, or any type of trailer to be parked where it can be seen from the road. I keep my eyes open for some
a-hole trying that in the town or village that I live in. I've got a 27' popup that I park next to my garage
and I live on a corner lot.

Doug Fedeli