Legal?

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 21:37:43 EDT

My house got a notice today that we are violating teh law by having
unregistered vehicles in our yard and that we have a whopping 48 hours to
remove all 4 of them. Is this legal? How can they give only 48 hours to
dispose of a car? Well we have already gotten rid of 3, well out of the
yard that is. We had my fathers '65 mustang that he is rodding, an '83 5.0
mustang for engine and transmission for the '65, a '73 Dart swinger that is
my project, and my old '88 Dak that I am trying to sell. If I cannot sell
it for a decent anount I am gonna put the new 3.9 and 518 tranny into the
dart. But basically can they actually expect us to do this, the fine is up
to $100 per car per day.... So today we pulled the engine and tranny out of
the '83, and the '65 musty and my dart are going in the garage, my mother
is giving up her spot until i can get it regged, but that still leaves the
dakota. I will probably be making a late night 15 mile run to my
girlfriends house... Think all this is neccesary or is my town full of

Chris

'00 CC, 4.7, 5-sp, 3923's, Gibson Duals, Lakewood Traction Bars, DML "Smoke
Em" Decal
Pioneer Stereo, Bugflector II Bug Guard, Fender Flairs, 3923's, Tinted
Windows, Ventvisors,
Alarm, Spring Clamps, Magnum Front Plate... Quick D on the way...