RE: Legal?

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 08:47:03 EDT

Yes, Chris it is legal depends on the town ordinance. Most likely it is
someone in your neighborhood that complained to the town about it. In my
hometown, somebody, most likely the city snobs that move out to the country,
complained about to the town about how many junk vehicles, including non
registered farm trucks that were on my buddies farm, the town made them
remove all but two un registered vehicles off his farm... Also a different
set of city snobs complained to the town about spreading manure on my old
bosses fields, because they didn't like the smell, they didn't win that one
though.. Anyways...

Josh