RE: Driveshaft fell off! ! !

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 13:58:00 EDT

Ladder bars are connected to the axle with 2 u-bolt's on each side. All of
there welds and work held in place. As far as I know they did not mess with
the axle housing. Oh well, better it happen near the shop with the owner
than by myself at the track or on the street. I think I am scared forever
though. Don't know if I will ever be able to drive like that again. Oh well,
it will be in the shop for a couple weeks, going to be painted next weekend
and the interior and stereo the week after. Hoping for it to be somewhat
complete by The Socal Show on the 20th in San Dimas.

Steven
www.smokindakota.com
www.dodge-trucks.net