New Door Speakers

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 14:35:46 EDT

Well after actually considering some Pioneer speakers(which I will never buy
Pioneer again), I ended up buying some Polk 6.5" 2ways for the doors. They
were an 'open box' special; they sold for $99 new and I got them for $70. I
installed them and they sound good; alot better anyways than what I had in
there. These are rated at 5-50watts, compared the to blown Pioneers rated at
2-35watts. I still cant believe how bad the Pioneer speakers looked after 2
years of use and really how bad the cones were blown apart. I am going to
call Pioneer this week and have a little talk with them :)
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6