DML BBQ--excellent times

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 23:28:42 EDT

Well, you all will mostlikely be seeing pics of my truck very soon, it's the
Patriot Blue one with the Canadian flag standing out from the bed.
I had an absolute excellent time this past weekend, and i'll be posting my
own report after i get some sleep. But i must say that after you see the
pictures of me doing some pretty crazy things with my truck, remember that
the only damage that occurred (to my truck) was a puntured tire, and the
removal of the plastic cover piece that goes underneath the area where the
the oil filter is located. And thatpiece can be put back on as soon as i
replace the plastic screw plugs that failed to keep it on my truck.

I hope that Jon continues to hold this event, and i also hope we can have
more people and trucks come out and enjoy the mud as much as i did. :)

Adam (Mr. Plow)