Re: DML BBQ--excellent times

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 23:57:14 EDT

"Mr. Plow" wrote:

> Well, you all will mostlikely be seeing pics of my truck very soon, it's the
> Patriot Blue one with the Canadian flag standing out from the bed.

Adam, you know that's a load of bunk. I didn't know what color your
truck was until you TOLD me :) Folks, the color is the LAST thing to
look at if you want to ID Adam's truck. Yeah, it's that muddy. The
flag was flying proud all weekend though! Looked great!

> I had an absolute excellent time this past weekend, and i'll be posting my
> own report after i get some sleep. But i must say that after you see the
> pictures of me doing some pretty crazy things with my truck, remember that
> the only damage that occurred (to my truck) was a puntured tire, and the
> removal of the plastic cover piece that goes underneath the area where the
> the oil filter is located. And thatpiece can be put back on as soon as i
> replace the plastic screw plugs that failed to keep it on my truck.

I don't think anyone can say they had less than a stellar weekend But
you guys are costing me a fortune now in off-road goodies I need to buy
:)

You were really lucky. I was sure you were going to break something
big, driving the way you were. Especially down in the river when you
kept launching your rear wheels into the air.

> I hope that Jon continues to hold this event, and i also hope we can have
> more people and trucks come out and enjoy the mud as much as i did. :)

I will be there with bells on next July if Jon lets us back on his
property. We did an awful lot of damage back there to the trails
and...assorted obstacles (ahem...David!).

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759 -------------------------------------------------------------