Re: Accel Plug wires

From: Br Dak (dakota_95@angelfire.com)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 23:32:34 EDT

I ran into the exact same problem this weekend with my new MSD 8.5 wires. I crimped then a little at first and they were still a little loose.{little irratated that this expensive "performacne wires" fit so poorly. After I saw that they were still loose I really worked them over with a pair of pliers crimping the tips pretty good. After I put them on there were as snug as the factory wires fit and have showed no signs of lossening after 100 miles of driving.

Hope the helps
Brad Jasper
95 318 5spd RC