Jon's Secret Lift

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 07:48:34 EDT

Hi Everyone,

I'm still recovering from Jon's BBQ. I can only describe it this way: WHAT
A BLAST!!!!! I didn't want to come home, in fact, I want to go back right
now and do it all over again. One weekend of this is not enough. In fact,
I'd drive back down right now and do it again, if I could.

Here is an excerpt from an e-mail I received from Jon Steiger on the 27th of
June regarding the trail and his Ram:

"Oh, I almost forgot... It has been raining a LOT here this past
month. The trails are wet and muddy muddy muddy. There are a couple of
sections where I will be seriously impressed if anyone walks through them
without trouble. :-) (I will be seriously impressed with the Ram if I
only need one hand to count the number of times I get stuck.) ;-) My plan
is to try to stay in the dry when possible and keep a lot of
momentum! Dang I hope I don't break anything. :-)"

When we arrived on Thursday, what we saw was a Ram with a 4" suspension lift
and a new set of 33x12.5 mud tires. He'd been working of this for about 3
weeks and didn't breathe a word to us or anyone else on the list. We
couldn't believe our eyes when we saw it. Worried about the trails my a**.
He was the trail leader and never had any problems with the mud. No need to
winch or pull Jon out :-)

I think I'll just call him "Sneaky Jon" from now on. :-D

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd