RE: Bernd and Jon's BBQ Trail

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 09:53:35 EDT

Hehehe....I, uhhhh....appreciate the concern but I know when to stop and
turn around with the truck. Anyone who just drives down a trail and doesn't
stop to check things out every now and then is just asking for trouble. I'm
fully aware of my trucks capabilities so I know when to stop.

As for coming up to NY...well, that's VERY tempting but if I want mud to
play in I just have to drive 30 minutes to my buddies house (5 acres of new,
undeveloped land). Hehehe....someone has to help him "Till the Land". ;)
And he's got a 4x4 as well but doesn't like getting it too dirty since it's
still new.

Regards,

- Bernd