Re: Premature Ejection!?

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 15:02:02 EDT

At 02:53 AM 7/4/00 , you wrote:
>If memory serves me right (1am, yeah right!!) DC had a recall on air
>bags in Daks and Rams that mysteriously deploy in '97. Go check it out.

I've got a 97 and never received any such recall notice. Nor have I ever
heard of any problems with unintended deployment. The mechanism that
triggers airbag deployment is intended to ride at a certain height. Since
this truck was lowered, the guy will probably have to prove in court that
the modification did not contribute to the accident.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

I've learned- that you cannot make someone love you.
All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.