RE: Power Window Control Question

From: Eng, Kenneth (kenneth.eng@datajump.com)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 13:31:18 EDT

You will first need to determine if the driver side switch is available from
the dealer as an individual assembly. If the driver side switches (the
switches for all 4 doors) are sold as a single assembly this will be a lot
more costly and harder to do. If not impossible. Also look into what you
will need to do with the wiring harness to accept a different switch. Also
check how the switch is configured for mounting on the driver side and see
if it will fit on the passenger side. I have not done this but these are
some of the things that you will need to look into.

Ken