RE: carlisle info

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 08:06:39 EDT

What hotel are you staying at? A few of us got rooms at the Rodeway (10
miles out). Jon Steiger, and Bob Tom are booked there as well. I'm sure
there are quite a few more there, but I can't remember who. This is going
to be a blast again this year :-)

You'll have to download Adobe Acrobat in order to read the PDF file. Sorry,
but I don't have the file on my system anymore.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd