RE: Re: fuel filter question

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 14:30:43 EDT

Actually.... I think for the '95s the fuel filter is part of the pump
module, which as luck would have it, is located inside the gas tank! (I'll
never understand some of the 'engineering' the American automakers come up
with!)

later,

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI
Mopar HiPo Comp - Thorley Headers - Gibson Catback Exhaust