Dammit guys I asked a question!

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 14:47:00 EDT

Can someone with a GENII dak pleeeease go outside and measure their engine
block for me? I need to know the distance between the back of the engine
block and the firewall. I'm trying to find out if the V8 and the V6 sit in
the same location in the engine compartment. I'm looking at a V8 swap (AGAIN)
and I'm thinking about trying to hook it up to the V6 tranny. I know it
probably won't hold up for long, but it will relieve me from having to do the
entire drivetrain swap in one shot.
    Also if you can let me know if you have the manual or the auto.