Re: Dammit guys I asked a question!

From: Matt Schroeder (schroema@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 15:10:01 EDT

I don't have a Gen 2 but if I did I'd help ya out.

One thing though, the drive train is a lot easier to do all at once. tranny
and engine going in as a unit preassemled outside the vehicle is a lot
easier than doing a tranny swap job by itself unless you're lucky enough to
have a vehicle lift. I'm not that lucky.

Hope you find your answer...