RE: Tcase Saga: FIXED!

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 19:46:00 EDT

HEY KYLE!!!!

CONGRATS! Thanks for the tip too. We've been using Amsoil ATF and haven't
had any problems. Do you recommend we stay with Amsoil? I'm so glad this
has been a relatively cheap fix for you. I know how horrible it feels when
you can't fix it yourself and you have to pay someone else to do it. You
know of course that if you took it in, they would have rebuilt it, probably
even knowing it was the fluid. :-) Well, at least the mechanics I've dealt
with would have.

Thank God it's fixed and now GET OUT ON THOSE TRAILS!!!!! :-D

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd