RE: was: Brakes and AutoX running; now Carlisle

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 16:04:05 EDT

Awwww!!! Speaking of driving alone... Mike had an
extra CB laying around so we'll both have them on
Channel 19 as we roll into town for anyone who has a
CB on (also nice for talking to each other on the
drive)... we'll throw a shout out to DMLers as we
near. I am Peanut, as some people know, and Mike is
Skallywag (you gotta do the growl thing when you say
it, though... like a pirate)... so, if you're headed
for Carlisle and have, or can get your hands on a CB,
we'll catch you next weekend on the air!!

Jodi
98 Dakota Sport
V6, manual, TEAL!!