RE: was: Brakes and AutoX running; now Carlisle

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 16:44:49 EDT

Hi Jodi,

As you already know... we're have our new handheld CB with us and the one in
the truck is always on when I'm in there. Soooo.... I guess we'll be
hearing from you on Friday :-) In case you didn't know... channel 29 is the
designated DML channel as picked by Jon Steiger. Can you switch over to
channel 29? We may be able to avoid a lot of trucker chatter that way :-)

TTYL and see you soon :-)

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd