TRACTION BARS - INSTALLED!!!

From: Randall Brown (mindz@pcnow.net)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 23:51:10 EDT

I added my LAkewood Traction bars today that i picked up from Auto Zone for
about $30. There were easy to install except i was 2 nuts short and went and
got some fron Advanced autoparts (there closer) for about a doller. Takein
them for a test ride i stoped and floored it while turnin...still a LITTLE
wheelp ho but it sound like the tire was stayin to the groun more...BIG
improvement by sound...i noticed at a redlight ..floorin it again i didnt
spin my tire,thus better accelrating..WOO HOO....cant wait till the weekend
to race some people...i HIGHLY recomend buyin these.I have Gen 2 Dak and the
worked fine. Anyone that has these are there and little improvemetnts you
rigged on these to maybe make em work even better ??=)

Randall Brown -- Dublin,Georgia
"94 CC SLT V8(318) 2x4 3.90 LSD 118,000miles
Dual out back w/3-chamber Flowmasters,
Drop-in K&N,Bilstein Shocks,Tinted windows,
Pioneer Cd Deck,More to come