Re: Re: intake manifold removal questions

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 02:38:27 EDT

Thanks to all the responded. I don't think I'm gonna cut the plenum down.
I'm just gonna clean up the runners, and maybe do a 1 sided "port match" job?
   hehe. metal shavings go well in the Combustion Chambers, huh?
-Dester

<< Dester,
 I have done the same thing on mine, and cut the runners too...
 The plenum Bernd is talking about is the divider in the manifold that
 devides the manifold in 2 halfs, cut 2" out (has to be done at a machine
 shop) I tryed cutting the runners down with a dremel, I almost cut through
 the metal, and decided to take it to a friend =-)

 Tim Berry
 Chesapeake, VA >>