Re: Autolite #'s?????

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 10:44:59 EDT

The difference between the 5224 and 3923 plug is #1, Heat Range (3923 is one
step colder) and #2, the tip on the 5224 is a "Special Power Tip". (Just an
extended tip...i've watched for any types of problems when running the
3923's and haven't found anything yet. The difference between the 3924 and
3923 is the heat range...nothing else. The 3924 is the stock heat range and
the 3923 is one step colder.

- Bernd