Re: RE: dakota crash tests: not good...

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 22:57:23 EDT

On the RTML, several people have wrecked and walked away with minor
injuries. One (Jack) had pics of his truck, it was demolished, the Insurance
company just had it written off afte rthey got to 17k in damage. The guy
just had bruises, scratches, and a broken arm.... I'll trust real world
wreck results thank you. :-)

-Ryan