Re: Heavy Duty Service Group

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 02:38:05 EDT

Thanks Ron Thats what I'm looking for. The power steering cooler comes on the 4.7 anyway form what I was told and seen. That "P/S cooler" is back next to the power steering pump. Is it doing any good back there? Heck it's easy to move it foward.

Don Mallett
<< Ok, here's the answer from DC.

<Thanks for your email about your 2000 Dakota.
<
<The heavy duty service group includes:
<Alternator - 136 amp
<Battery 750 amp maintenance free
<Cooler - auxiliary transmission oil
<Cooler - power steering
<Engine cooling - heavy duty
<
<Without the heavy duty service group:
<Alternator- 117 amp
<Battery - 600 amp maintenance free
<No transmission cooler
<No power steering cooler
<Engine cooling - standard

I have sent an additional inquiry and asked what the difference is between
hvy duty eng cooling and std engine cooling. I will post the response as
soon as I get it.

Ron