Re: Got My Dak Back!!!!!

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 09:00:05 EDT

how much were the ball joints?? i took my truck in yesterday for my power
steering rack leaking and they siad my ball joints are bad. and the price
$616... i thought that was kind of high. i can't handle that right now.
i'm really not sure if the ball joints are bad though. i'll have to look at
them this weekend. mine is a 94 though and 2wd, so it will probably be
different....
mike k
94 V6, slt, 2wd, auto, flowmaster, K&N, and so on...
90 talon still trying to sell or get running...