RE: Dakota crash tests: not good...

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 17:24:41 EDT

I agree with you Jodi. Personally, I'm very glad that I wore mine two years
ago. I got hit twice by this idiot and I got moved around in my seat from
side to side quite a bit. Enough to move the center console off it's
mounting, but I did have quite a bit of bruising and soreness from the
seatbelt itself. I can only imagine how much I would have been tossed
around without it. Gives me the creeps just remembering the whole thing and
how long it took me to get over my fear of getting behind the wheel again.

Drive safe everyone and lookout for the "OTHER" guy.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd