Hood & Other Q

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 16:43:10 EDT

Hehe, well it looks like we have a case of Multiple 'Aaron's'. Anyhoot, I
found Chris Hines hood nice looking. If you know where he got it or know of
some that look good just email me the URL privately (Thanks for the mail
incidentally, Steve). Im patient, this purchase is way down the line..just
trying to find it while its on the top of my head. :)

Now for my second question, I haven't had a chance to get down to the track
and play around, but I would like everyone's suggestion on the easiest way
to catch the tree (besides paying attention) and getting good times in a V6
3.9 Automatic. I have never raced with an automatic, always been a manual,
but even then people said I had a screwy style. So pointers are appreciated,
or just what you tend to do that works.

Thanks

Aaron da GA Boy :)
98 V6..green..and stock :)