Weird A/C event

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 18:21:03 EDT

Ok, I am cruising about 60 on the freeway, outside temo is 92 with 85%
humidity or some such...

The truck has cooled down enough that I take it off of max and click one
over (Minimax? lol) A minute later, I heara noise that sounds like my fan
went into reverse and the cold air stops blowing. Lasts for 3 or 4 seconds.
A mile or so later it happens again. I put my hand in front of the vent but
no suction.... no air either even though the fan is louder than ever. Again,
it lasted abour 3 or 4 seconds.

This happened twice more but I am at a lose to explain what is happening...

Any suggestions???

Preacher
99 &1/2 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
CUSTOM DECALS: http://www.bastaards.org/CustomDecals.htm
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org