Re: Neon R/T vs Dakota R/T

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 02:19:12 EDT

>>Sorry about openin' up on ya! It's just some times when I say that, i
get
people saying it can't be done........A truck can't beat a 5.0. Really
though, I think they need to investigate their own camp on that one
(Lightning)! Good luck on your 360 swap. This engine rulkes, but make
sure
you get some kind of cold air system to keep it COOL. Heta KILLS it!<<

It's aaaall good =)

the 360 is ALMOST DONE! just waitin' on a flexplate and all will be good
real soon =) I'm trying to divise a way to get cool air to it, and I
think I have a plan.... (muuaahahahahahaahaaaaa)

-mike d.

----> Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! --->slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.