Re: 95 V6 powerdyne ATTN: Austin

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 09:16:22 EDT

In a message dated 7/12/00 8:59:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tigers@bserv.com
writes:

> Hi, Austin
>
> I visited your site and am very impressed with how you created
> the Viper theme on your Dak!
>
> Is the superchip attached to the truck's computer or is it a complete
> replacement for the computer?
>
> Do you recall what type of information that you had to give to Superchips
> for your application for the custom program?
>
> How are the 30# injectors working with your setup and recalibration?
> I tested 24# injectors with a custom program calibrated for 30# injectors
> on my natural-aspirated, modded engine but experienced seriously bogging
> at WOT.
>
> Thanks very much.

For the cumputer upgrade it's a chip replacement but they require you to send
the computer to them to do it. There's a custom sheet on their website that u
fill out and fax to them with all the needed info for the custom program.
    As for the injectors, I'd only recommend them for the 10# superchager.
The stock 19# injectors are good to 250HP. Anything less than that on the V6
is a waste of money on an injector upgrade.

1995 Dodge Dakota Vipertruck
Viper GTS paintjob / 3.9L Powerdyne Supercharged @ 10PSI / 30# Injectors /
6:1 FRU / Superchips ECM / 180T-Stat / MSD 6AL / Crower 1.7RR / JBA headers /
Gibson 3" CatBack / 5spd / LSD 3.55 / 5" Drop / 17x8" 245/35/YR17 front -
17x9.5" 275/40/ZR17 rear / Premier DEH-900R head unit / Two 12" Solobarics
ran by Kenwood PS400M / Two 8" Aura midbasses ran by Kenwood PS-300 / Two
6.5" Midranges ran by Kenwood KAC-626 / Four Lanzar Tweeters ran by Kenwood
KAC-626 / And so many, many other things!!