trans update and 5-star service

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 09:27:23 EDT

well I had my best experiance with a service department this moring. after calling the DC road side service to get my truck towed in they told me it would be 3-4 hours for a toe truck I said what it I was on the side of the highway I told them to forget about it and tried to make it in my self. again doing 20 mph on I66 in DC in 1st gear the only one that worked I get to the dealership (Fair Oaks Dodge in Fairfax VA)and the truck will not make it up the incline on the driveway so I had to leave it half way in the street rush hour blocking one lane people were not to happy. walked up to the service department told them the story and they called a toe truck checked me in gave me a 2000 Ram Quad Cab 4X4 and said that they will call me when its done and they even asked me if I needed a note for work now thats how a 5 star dealer should my last dealer would have told me to leave the keys and hit the road and if they did give me a car it would have been a neon

Chris Lambert