Evans coolant

From: GtRWzrd@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 10:29:42 EDT

Has anyone heard of this magic Evans coolant stuff. Its this pinky orange color and is supposed to be awesome. A friend of mine got some for his T/A, but hasn't put it in yet. Its supposed to give you better gas mileage, better performance, and even better aerodynamics. I can't imagine how engine coolant could make that much of a difference in gas mileage or aerodynamics, so I thought it was a load of advertising bs. Anyone actually tried the stuff??

Aaron