Re: ATTENTION --Jason N.

From: Tim (magnum318@uswest.net)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 10:33:34 EDT

 Hey Jason,look at www.bandimere.com to see what they offer. I feel that
Rhino linings would be your best bet. I would also stay within the
bed-rails, in case you want to put on a topper and you need a smooth spot so
it doesn't leak. I'm not gonna show this year either, I have some more
things to do to the ole girl. I'll be up there looking also. If you want we
can meet up and travel together. Is your wife going, mine is?
 Tim R.