RE: Re: Aftermarket/Performance water pumps

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 11:18:34 EDT

Thanks Bernd...
The two I've seen so far are, Milodon(Milodan?) which is supposedly a higher
flow rate pump and available for ChryCo Sm Blks, and Mopar Performance. The
Mopar Performance pump doesn't say anything about increased flow rate, just
that the Alum. pump is lighter than the stocker.

Not going to spend $100(+/-) to shave 2 lbs. off a 4x4, CC Dak!

Don't know anything about quality of Milodon parts.

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI
Mopar HiPo Comp - Thorley Headers - Gibson Catback Exhaust