Re: RE: HiPo PCM

From: Sandman (sandman@swconnect.net)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 16:03:46 EDT

Yeah, the Daks can pull alot. I've got a 97 318 4x4 with trailer tow package.
On several occasions I pulled a water tank with 3 tons of water in it, plus
trailer weight. It pulled it great, was just the stopping and starting that was
kinda scary (Water would slosh around, and when stopping this made it slosh
towards the front of the trailer which would in turn make the tire almost touch
the wheel well.... hehehe).