RE: Convertible and roll top bed cover

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 16:44:27 EDT

Stuart...

1) Welcome to the list - I think you are the only Convertible Dak owner on
the list (I'm sure I'll be corrected if wrong!) I've always wanted one of
the convertibles to build into a beach truck, but they are tough to come by.

2) As the only convertible owner on the list, you'll have to figure out the
roll top issue yourself. Where does the top connect at the back of the Cab?

3) Maintenance - Get yourself a copy of the FSM (Factory Service Manual) you
can order thru the dealer, or someone else on the list may have the 1-800
number for the FSM Distributor. This will answer all your questions re:
wiring, TBI's and on, & on. The Chilton/Haynes manual are pretty worthless
when you need to get into detail.

And last.. you can post all your questions in one e-mail. After a few days
of witnessing the volume of traffic on the list... you'll see why!

Enjoy your new project truck & get us some pictures when you can!

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI
Mopar HiPo Comp - Thorley Headers - Gibson Catback Exhaust