Re: Weekend Project Part 2 - Cold Air Temp findings.(long)

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 18:17:00 EDT

Cool! If you are so inclined, I'd love to test it out. September is worse
than August usually, so I know it'll be hot.

I'll check back with you in early August to see if your plans have firmed
up any.

Thanks, Doug!

Richard in San Antonio

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000 14:52:44 -0400 "Greig, Doug" <douggr@hazelett.com>
writes:
> Well, I'll be down in late Aug. to early Sept. My kids live in
> Caldwell
> (Near College Station), but I usually make it down to Sea World in
> San
> Antonio when I'm there. I could easily bring the equipment with me.
> Let me
> know!
>
> -Doug

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!