RE: R/T snobs, was All R/T'ers

From: Johnson Sgt Michael D (JohnsonMD@lejeune.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 11:13:38 EDT

I know that Terry is not an elitist or snob or any combination thereof.
I've met him and he's a nice guy. Hell, he even let me park my big nasty
dirty 4x4 next to his and another R/T at Hooters! We drank beer, kicked
tires, talked about future mods. He even agreed to meet me at Coastal
Plains tonight, even if I can't bring my Dakota...that's right, he's going
to hang out with a Galant, a four door family sedan! Am I upset I don't get
invited to R/T meets? No, and I would probably rather be banging around in
the woods with chevy's and ford's and whatever else is around. So they want
to have their own club...let'em. Seems like this thread might as well come
out on the first of every month with the posting etiquette. How many times
are we going to bitch about this?

Mike J.

P.S. And no, I don't want an R/T on any trail ride! Just one more truck to
stop and unstick ;-p hehehe

Actually, they also wouldn't invite R/T owners that weren't in their clique"
and kissed their "Executive Boards (ugh, yeah, right) boards arse. Oh well,
looks like they're making a bad name for themselves all over the performance
baord, from the CML, to the NLOC, etc, etc......

- -Ryan
99 DA RC R/T -Not worthy of the RTML and DRTC..........Hmm.....