Re: Re: R/T snobs, was All R/T'ers

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 16:31:22 EDT

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:48:35 -0400, "Ryan Stewart"
<firebird@kymtnnet.org> wrote:
>If this was the RTML, and you voiced that opinion, and their "Exec. Board"
>didn't like it, they'd have kicked you! No joke, the RTML really is
>ridiculous....

This is not true. Warning to everyone here, Ryan has a personal axe
to grind with the R/T list, because of certain events which resulted
in him and his brother being removed from the list. I will not go
into details here, because it is off topic, but suffice it to say
Ryan's views of the R/T list are not the majority view. There are
over 700 members on the R/T list, of which I am one. I am also a
member of the Executive Board of the R/T Club. Those of you here who
know me and have met me personally know the type of person I am. You
can judge the rest of the Board based on how you judge me, as I
consider each of them as good or better person than I am.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC