Re: Re: R/T snobs, was All R/T'ers

From: Bill Mushtare (dodgeram@gisco.net)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 07:07:32 EDT

Ok Terry, then how am I supposed to join the list when I want to talk
performance and be part of the discussion and I can't be allowed in. I've
done lots and lots and lots of mods to my truck and I might be of help to
members on the R/T and I would also like to join in on and see what those
guys are up to. I am a performance freak and most R/T guys know performance
and customization. That's where my beef comes in. I want to be part of it
and I feel I cannot for the simple reason I don't own one. I could, very
easily, just choose not to. So if you have any ideas on how to get into
that list, then you let me know and I'll change my views on being....how
should I say this.....discriminated against. In other words, I feel they
are telling me I'm not one of them or good enough to be on the list. We all
stem from Mopar, so what's the big deal.