Re: S T E R E O H E L P ! ! !

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 21:34:16 EDT

In a message dated 7/12/00 1:05:17 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Dodgezilla69@cs.com writes:

> what kind of amp is it and what model...and how long have you had it ...
>
> jake

Well it is tha Amp (sorry haven't been online to update)

it's a 1998 model Rockford Fostgate 55.2

it's also DEAD! So I am plannin on gettin a amp that'll push these subs with
ALOT less effort....

Greg

PS Any sugestions, I only need raw power (clear too) no Xovers needed Pioneer
takes care of splittin up signal... I need an amp, cheap is good, BUT price
can be delt with. I need to run 4 8" RF subs 8Ohms a piece and 200 Watts max.