R/T suspension

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 23:42:58 EDT

 Can anyone tell me, what exactly lowers the R/T, compared
to a V8 2wd sport or SLT with the 9-1/4 rear?
Is it just springs in front or do they have different spindles?
Do they use different leafsprings in the rear or do they have
different hangers? I'll assume the bumpstops are shorter, and
shocks are different, but do they have different swaybars too?
I would like to price the parts out at the dealer but I'm not sure
what I would need.
Thanks in advance
PS I'm not going to put R/T badges on my SLT....
PPS Don't tell me about aftermarket parts!