Re: R/T suspension

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 09:03:50 EDT

Thanks Terry, yes I do have a club cab. I'm not sure what I'm going to
do yet. I may start out with just the springs in front, and de-arch the leafs.
I'm looking to maintain factory look in case of warrantee issues.
I'm sure you are looking to sell all parts together, but are you willing to
piece them out.
thank you

In a message dated 7/14/00 1:27:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,