Re: R/T suspension

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 01:19:58 EDT

Gmblows@aol.com wrote:
> Can anyone tell me, what exactly lowers the R/T, compared
>to a V8 2wd sport or SLT with the 9-1/4 rear?

Different front and rear springs.

>different hangers? I'll assume the bumpstops are shorter, and
>shocks are different, but do they have different swaybars too?

Yes, different sway bars.

>I would like to price the parts out at the dealer but I'm not sure
>what I would need.

If you have a club cab I have a complete R/T suspension I will sell
you. That includes the front and rear springs, shocks, and sway bars.
It has 14k miles on it. As for the price, we'll work that out if
you're interested. If you're not interested, the offer is open to
anyone else here.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43