Re: All R/T'ers

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 00:14:54 EDT

"Preacher" <preacher@carolina.rr.com> wrote:
>Wow, think I hit a nerve???

No, I don't think so, I was just responding to your question.

>I was teasing about the R/T thing, but not about going. I am a Dakota fan; I
>like the R/T's; I am not seriously calling my truck and R/T and I think it
>would be fun to see all the trucks in one place.

I think your R/T badge is cool. I think if you showed up the R/T guys
would get a kick out of it.

>It's not like I was asking to be included in a Chevy event... sheesh... (and
>some guys whine when we call R/T's elitest snobs...)

If my reply came across as snobbish, I apologize. I was not trying to
be, I was just answering your question as truthfully as I could.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC